- I discussed more of the conversations and insights I am gaining from my parts and clarified more about some of my parts which have been telling me about themselves.
- There was more discussion of the culture of my parents' church which I attended as a child and how the church was such a catalyst for dissociation when things were so surreal there.
- My therapist discussed more about how I don't seem ready to acknowledge yet how everything I have been through is an impactful story.
- I discussed how my focus has been more on accepting myself as having parts and being 'gentler' (therapist's term) with them.
- And I agreed how I really am not ready yet to delve into her astonishment that I have managed to function so well for so long ... bc ...
- I want to get my 'team' working together, first
- I don't want to just open up a part and then have to abruptly reground myself to be able to safely drive home
- Am I ready to accept that I really am pretty damn amazing but that being amazing was in the contrast of some very uncomfortable images, body feelings and emotions.