Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yardwork + Dogs' Baths + Housework = Tired.

I hope all the weekend activity will allow me to fall asleep and stay asleep.  

I was conversing w/ Montreal* and other parts while mowing the grass. So in my funny little way I do try to attend to my inner world. It took over 2hrs in the heat and humidity to finish our back & front yards bc I have to mow around bushes, gardens, ect. I must have sweat off like 4lbs. Earlier in the day my wife gave each of our three dogs a bath, while I helped corral them and dried them off. I firmly believe dogs have souls. 

Had to referee an argument between step-daughter and her mother (basic teenage-girl backtalk stuff). I really don't like & struggle w/ being around conflict but I can see that I am getting a little better at being appropriately assertive vs. just checking out and going into my deer-in-the-headlights mode.  I started vacuming the house and my wife offered to help and ... I let her help!  Whew; I am Tired & Thirsty. Time to get some water and then go to bed.  *I have a couple of days off this week so maybe I'll have a chance to introduce 'everyone'.


No comments:

Post a Comment